Know The Signs of Psychosis
Psychosis signs and symptoms shouldn’t be ignored, because they usually get worse with time. Whether it’s a symptom of bipolar disorder or schizophrenia, or a drug or other medical cause, getting help early increases the chances of full recovery.
Knowing psychosis warning signs and symptoms can be a life-saver.
First Signs Of Psychosis
- People are against me or want to hurt me
- Others can read my mind
- I have special powers or abilities
- Increased sensitivity to sights or sounds
- Hearing, seeing, feeling or tasting things that others don’t
- It feels harder to think clearly, concentrate or stay organized
- Trouble reading or comprehending what others are saying
- Feeling disconnected from family and friends
- Loss of interest in everyday activities or caring for yourself